The St. Lucia Citizenship Program was launched in December 2015 and it’s the newest one of the Caribbean programs for citizenship by investment.
To be able to apply for this program you should be at least 18 years of age, in good health, and without a criminal record.
Additionally, you are required to make a non-refundable donation to the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund or make an investment in government-approved real estate projects.
32nd most powerful passport in the world, giving visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry up to 144 countries.
Persons of good character with no criminal record may apply for citizenship in one of the following ways:
National Economic Fund Contribution
Single applicant: US$100,000
Applicant and spouse: US$140,000
Family of up to 4 members (dependent spouse + 2 children): US$150,000
Each additional qualifying dependent of an applicant applying with a spouse and two other qualifying dependents: US$15,000
Each additional qualifying dependent: US$25,000
Real Estate Investment
A minimum investment of US$300,000 in a Government approved real estate project.
This investment must be retained for at least five years. Incidental expenses, e.g., property registration, taxes are additional.
COVID-19 Relief Bond
Acquisition of a non-interest-bearing Government Bond that has a minimum holding period of 5 years. This offer is
available for a limited time up to December 31,2020. An administrative fee of US $30,000 is payable by the applicant once
the application for citizenship has been granted.
- Single applicant: US$250,000 (5 years holding period)
- Main applicant and 1 qualifying dependent: US$250,000 (6 years holding period)
- Main applicant and 4 qualifying dependents: US$250,000 (7 years holding period)
- Main applicant and 4 qualifying dependents : US$300,000 (5 years holding period)
- Each additional qualifying dependent along with an applicant applying with up to 4 qualifying dependents: US$15,000
Additional Government fees will apply.